Good day lovelies, I decided to display a really girly, soft and feminine mani this Mani Monday!
I used some ribbon nail art detailing on the ring fingers as accent nails accompanied by polka dot french tips on the rest of the nails. I used Revlon Nail Care Calcium Gel Nail Hardener as a basecoat, Essence Denim Wanted Collection in High Waist Pink x2 coats, Essence in Stamp me!White x1 coat for nail art, and Revlon Nail Care ColorStay Gold Standard Top Coat as a top coat.
You will need:
- Base coat nail polish
- Base colour coat nail polish (I chose coral/pink)
- White nail polish for nail art
- Top coat nail polish
1) Apply base coat nail polish to all nails, wait for it to dry completely
2) Apply base colour coat nail polish to all nails and wait for it to dry completely
|You're correct, it's not my hand. Decided to treat my mum to a Mani Monday mani :)|
3) Start working on the ribbon nail art details on the ring finger accent nails, pour a small pool of white nail polish onto a scrap piece of paper and dip a toothpick into the nail polish. Then place one dot anywhere on your ring finger nail…then draw/dab/pat/drag the nail polish in two oval zero shapes on either side of the dot…like the bow area of the ribbon. Once the bow part of the ribbon is complete, now draw/pat/drag the nail polish in a downwards direction from either side of the centre of the bow so as to form two little lines from the bow…like the ends of a ribbon bow. Complete as many ribbon designs on your ring finger accent nails as you desire
4) Pour a small pool of white nail polish on a scrap piece of paper, dip a toothpick into the nail polish and start applying dots on the remaining nails in one line along the french tips of nails. Complete this step on all nails, except ring finger accent nails
5) Wait for all nail art to dry and apply top coat nail polish
6) I know, you’re thrilled with your soft, feminine mani!
What’s your favourite girly, feminine mani ?
As always, linking up to Mani Monday below, with the fabulous Heather and Heather! I will also be joining the ladies over at The Nail Files.
Join the fun side of life and link up to Mani Monday and The Nail Files below :)